Restore Design is hiring a Design Lead to join its team in Bangalore, India. A Design Lead who has a minimum of six to eight years in designing interiors for retail/hospitality/commercial and a bachelors or masters in design from a leading design school. The studio is located in Bangalore, India. The candidate would require to be located in India.
If you are looking to lead a team of designers and architects in designing solutions for a rich portfolio of national and international brands, do apply with your resume and portfolio in English.
- to lead design concept and detailing for new-age retail/hospitality /commercial projects
- Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- to conceptualize retail spaces and customer experiences that are next generation
- to articulate retail concepts in 3D (SketchUp is a must)
- to develop detailed drawings and explore material palettes
- to brief vendors for site execution
- to coordinate the project internally with all stakeholders
- to build client relationships
(a) education/work experience:
- bachelors or masters in design or architecture from any premier institute in the world
- a minimum of four to five years’ work experience in interiors of retail/hospitality/commercial
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and any other 3D software
- a working knowledge of English (A1/A2 of CEFR)
(b) soft skills:
- communication – being authentic and honest
- team player/collaborative – seeing a context larger than self
- leadership – acting with integrity
- problem solver – being objective, collaborative
- responsibility – being productive and result-oriented
- flexibility – ability to deal with adversities and challenges
Apply with resume, a cover letter and portfolio via the button below. In your cover letter, please do tell us who you are and what makes you a suitable fit for this role.