Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are recruiting a Designer to join our team to develop new concepts, identify trends, suggest new materials, , with an understanding of production. The ideal candidate enjoys working with others, is a great communicator, and approaches challenges with a “can do” attitude. The position will report to our Design Manager.
Claudio Bellini is a well known Milan based design studio, with clients from all round the world.
The position will require working on new concepts, supporting the team during the research and development stages.
– Work together with the Creative Team
– Create collections of products and photo realistic renderings
– Proactively innovate and develop new products within relevant categories
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet all deadlines for presentations and design schedules
– 2-5 years experience working in product design field
– Must be able to design product from concept to final production, understanding production process and limitation.
– Ability to take initiative and work independently
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexible to work with team members in other time zones
– Highly proficient skills in 3D software Rhino, VRAY and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design is preferred
– Portfolio required
– Candidates with fewer years of experience could be considered for an Industrial Designer position, must have prior work experience