Studio Juice is an independent design studio based in a beautiful converted warehouse. Natural sunlight and handmade workbenches work together to create a warmth and character that keeps us creative and happy.
The studio is home to a multidisciplinary team that understands the way brands need to work today: collaboratively and with cultural relevance. This approach fosters meaningful partnerships with like-minded clients and consistently delivers authentic experiences people love.
Select clients and collaborators include; adidas, Camden Town Brewery, Reebok, ASOS, Major League Baseball, Lacoste, Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group and WWF.
We are looking for a very talented Mid-Weight Designer with solid experience in branding and typography to join our team and work on a wide variety of exciting projects that all have one thing in common: detail and craft. We have high standards, so must you. Whilst you must be talented we are also after somebody friendly and collaborative to work as part of the team.
You will work directly with the Creative Director on projects from start to finish and must demonstrate experience within design and branding but also confidence across retail environments, digital and art direction.
- Solid creative ability and knowledge
- Experience with authentic consumer brands
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, with a friendly approach
- Time management and organisation skills
- Confident and hardworking with a positive, can do, attitude
- Eager to learn and constantly develop their skills
- Photoshop expert with a creative eye
- Solid experience using the Adobe CC suite specifically Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience using SketchUp hugely beneficial
- Kind and friendly personality
We offer a competitive package including workplace pension.
23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) are offered as standard per annum, this includes studio closure days over xmas (if applicable).