Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Snøhetta is an international, interdisciplinary architecture and landscape architecture firm with offices in Oslo, New York, San Francisco and Innsbruck. The US offices are working on architectural and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. We are seeking an architectural designer who is committed to the creation and development of exemplary architecture from concept through execution.
A Designer/Architect candidate must possess:
- Professional degree in architecture
- A range of 2-5 years of professional architecture experience
- Strong design sensibility/talent
- Experience through all phases of design helpful
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered. Due to the number of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to candidates individually.