Harrell Remodeling is looking for a Designer to join our team of award-winning Employee-Owners.
As a member of our Design / Sales team you will:
Meet and qualify prospective clients, offer and sell design contracts, work efficiently on design of projects from concept stage through to construction documents and drawings for permit (working with our CAD specialists and engineer), meet regularly with clients to review design decisions, sell the construction contract for the project and follow the construction of the project through to completion while attending key meetings on site for electrical walk-throughs, tile layout, etc. Projects range from bathrooms and kitchens (and other interior spaces) to whole house remodels with additions. Prospect for prospective clients through a variety of marketing events. This is a full-time position.
Your success factors:
- Minimum of 5 years proven sales with a variety of job sizes and clientele.
- Certified Interior Designer (CID), Certified Kitchen or Bath Designer through the NKBA (CKD, CBD) or ASID affiliation a plus.
- Knowledge of, and experience with the Design + Build process under one roof.
- Creative designer with strong space-planning skills and ability to select plumbing fixtures, colors, tile, flooring and other finishes. Be able to specify cabinetry, create an electrical plan and select light fixtures.
- Knowledge of Green Building and Universal Design a plus.
- Bachelors or Design Certificate degree preferred.
- Computer knowledge with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, 20/20 and Chief Architect or equivalent cabinet program.
- Self starter with ability to self-direct, work independently within a team environment with endurance to work projects through to completion.
- Polished appearance, articulate communication skills and an excellent ability to work with all types of people.
- Confident, resourceful and self motivated with an innate ability to quickly shift and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to bond with people, sketch and visualize quickly and track your own progress and success.
If you meet all requirements, please submit resume and electronic portfolio to [email protected] It is suggested that you become familiar with our work prior to applying for this position at www.harrell-remodeling.com.