Heatherwick Studio is a team of over 200 problem solvers dedicated to making the physical world around us better for everyone. Based out of our combined workshop and design studio in Central London, we create buildings, spaces, masterplans, objects and infrastructure. Focusing on large scale projects in cities all over the world, we prioritise those with the greatest positive social impact.
- Natural boundary pusher and ability to think outside of the normal parameters of design.
- Conscious and curious about human interaction with design.
- A genuine interest in sustainable and forward-thinking construction methods and materials.
- Willingness to share ideas and desire to actively participate in group discussions.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new and collaborative ways of working.
- Be able to use initiative and respond well to direction or instruction.
- Have great interpersonal communication skills.
- Determined and passionate about professional development.
- Have obtained an undergraduate degree in Architecture.
- Advanced user of Rhino, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Confident user of at least 2 of the following: Revit, NSCape, VRay, Adobe After Effects, Grasshopper, or Unreal.
- 2-5 years post-graduate experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should include your portfolio and CV. For Portfolios that exceed 10MB, please provide a link under the contacts section.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application.