Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Martha Schwartz Partners (MSP) is currently looking for talented designers in its London studio:
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in landscape architecture, exhibit excellent design skills, and have proficiency with the following: Rhino, AutoCAD, VRay, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Landscape Architecture, exhibit excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and have the ability to grasp design concepts and express them graphically.
About the role:
- Assist and support in the overall design and production of all project based deliverables;
- Ensure the overall design direction of the project is fulfilled as directed by the Senior Designer;
- Ensure that daily tasks that have been assigned are completed by the end of each day;
- Ensure that you report to the Senior Designer at the end of each day relating to the completion of your tasks;
- Participate in Design Reviews;
- Ensure highest quality technical standards are met on each project (working under the direction of the Directors and Senior Designers);
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality/format of the end product in co-ordination with the Senior Designer;
- Assist the Senior Designer in maintaining project files and records.
Interested candidates should please send cover letter, CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to email@example.com
MSP is unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire. No agencies please. MSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.