Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
WHO WE ARE
Bold Properties is a multi-family real estate development company with a mission to develop real estate that enhances the lives of people and their communities. Our current project pipeline includes projects that range from wood-frame townhomes to mixed-use concrete towers around the Lower Mainland. We are a tight-knit, hardworking team that challenges industry norms and are building a team to achieve our ambitious goals.
Bold Properties is seeking an experienced Development Coordinator that will work out of our beautiful head-office located in downtown Vancouver. You will be an integral part of the development team and work closely with team members to ensure projects are completed to Bold’s high standards. Development Coordinators work on multiple projects in various stages of development, from site due diligence to project completion.
The successful candidate will have a strong construction or architectural technologist background. You are a smart, diligent, resourceful, personable, and professional team player with a strong work ethic. You will collaborate with our internal and external teams to ensure Bold’s standards are implemented in every aspect of our projects. This is a dynamic role and the successful candidate must adapt to projects’ needs as they evolve.
This is a diverse role with opportunities for mentorship and growth within the Bold group of companies.
The successful candidate will assist and coordinate with:
- Due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Selection of consultant team and coordination of activities throughout the development process
- Preparation, submission, and monitoring of rezoning, subdivision, development, and building permit applications to ensure timely approval
- Public and municipal consultation processes
- All departments to ensure project goals are achieved and company standards are maintained
- A degree in a relevant field such as Planning, Real Estate, Urban Land Economics, Business, Construction, or Architecture;
- 1-3 years of experience in real estate development – preferably in the Lower Mainland multi-family market;
- Highly organized and self-starter;
- Strong understanding of building construction. Knowledge of up-to-date building codes is an asset;
- Knowledge of the development process, including zoning and land use regulations, proformas, marketing and sales, and construction practices;
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise sound judgment and an excellent problem solver;
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven results;
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to present in a concise manner; and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Compensation will be dependent on relevant experience. Bold has a comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Enrollment in an extended health, vision/dental plan
- RRSP matching program
- Sick days and personal appointment flexibility
- Professional development / educational opportunities
- Secure bike storage
- Access to a company car
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the subject line “Development Coordinator – <<Your Name>>”.
We thank all candidates that take the time to apply and kindly ask that you DO NOT call the office to follow up on your application. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.