- Develop digital (covering corporate website, WeChat, Weibo and short video/Vlog Platform, etc) communication plans and coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure they are carefully and timely executed.
- Be in charge of the daily operation of Aedas’ digital media platforms, enhancing our posts and interaction with users and followers;
- Digital campaign development and execution, creating hot topic hashtags and timely responses to social heated topics;
- Be in charge of digital media PR, including creating tailored copywriting with regards to different media pitching, supervising graphics designer to produce digital collaterals (e-posters, videos, etc.), responding to media requests, arranging interviews to maintain and boost the online exposure of Aedas content (Directors, projects, awards, events etc.);
- Actively develop digital communication network with related digital media organisations and maintain media database.
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Journalism/Communications/Public Relations/Marketing/Advertising and other relevant education background;
- 3+ years working experience in Digital Marketing, PR or related position. Working experience in PR/Advertising Agency is preferred;
- Good at digital marketing campaign planning
- Have knowledge of graphic design, video editing and other digital media technology and good at liaison with external vendors;
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference number.