- Develop digital (covering corporate website, WeChat, Weibo and short video/Vlog Platform, etc) communication plans and coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure they are carefully and timely executed.
- Be in charge of the daily operation of Aedas’ digital media platforms, enhancing our posts and interaction with users and followers;
- Digital campaign development and execution, creating hot topic hashtags and timely responses to social heated topics;
- Be in charge of digital media PR, including creating tailored copywriting with regards to different media pitching, supervising graphics designer to produce digital collaterals (e-posters, videos, etc.), responding to media requests, arranging interviews to maintain and boost the online exposure of Aedas content (Directors, projects, awards, events etc.);
- Actively develop digital communication network with related digital media organisations and maintain media database.
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Journalism/Communications/Public Relations/Marketing/Advertising and other relevant educational background;
- 3+ years working experience in Digital Marketing, PR or related position. Working experience in PR/Advertising Agency is preferred;
- Good at digital marketing campaign planning
- Have knowledge of graphic design, video editing and other digital media technology and good at liaison with external vendors;
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.