Located in Toronto’s Lower Junction, Azure Publishing has an opening for a Digital Media Account Manager for its two brands AZURE and Designlines.
AZURE is a leading media brand with print and digital editions and a website specializing in design and architecture from around the world.
Designlines is a comprehensive guide to design in Toronto. Through print and digital editions and its website, it is a leading source of information and inspiration for all things related to design – including what to buy, where to shop and who to hire.
The Digital Media Account Manager has the mandate to develop creative digital solutions for both brands.
- Researching new prospects
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- New business development
The ideal candidate has:
- A degree in marketing/advertising
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Teamwork oriented
- In depth knowledge of digital advertising, sponsored/branded content, the digital media and publishing landscape and its marketing opportunities
- 2-3 years experience in digital sales
- Excellent knowledge of CRM software, MS Office Suite, Database programs,
- Proficient in Google services, including Drive + Analytics
This is a salary + commission based opportunity. We offer a competitive group benefits package, and our office is an open-concept space in a newly renovated, former industrial building in the lower Junction triangle.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume referencing the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we are unable to reply to all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time