ZGF is seeking an Entry Level Interior Designer to join our team in the Seattle office. We are looking for creative, motivated and curious design talent with a passion for architecture, interior design and the built environment. We are offering a position within the Interiors Group for an individual who will work under the direction of experienced professional design staff on a diversity of project opportunities. If you have a passion and a desire to exercise your design skills, we are interested in talking with you.
As an Entry Level Interior Designer, you will:
- Will be part of a community focused on design excellence and innovation
- Collaborate with the design team for generating and developing design ideas
- Produce design drawings, presentation drawings, graphic design work, and digital and physical modelling in support of Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, as well as marketing efforts.
- Work under close supervision and receive instruction and mentoring regarding tasks and management.
- Perform rudimentary architectural assignments and work collaboratively with others toward design solutions.
- Applicants should have graduated from a professional Interior Design or Architectural program by the summer of 2020.
- Ideal applicant would have between 0-4 years’ experience.
- Previous experience with the production of design documentation would be valuable.
- Basic understanding of design and construction principles.
- What we do is all about design – having good communication and graphic skills along with physical and digital modelling and rendering ability is desired.
- Knowledge of Revit, Rhino, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Suite (or similar programs) is required.
- Cover Letter