The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the preparation of planning studies and reports for new and updated plans and programs.
- Collects a variety of statistical data and prepares reports and maps on topics, such as census information, land use, occupancy rates etc. where applicable.
- Reviews or assists in the review of development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes, plans and regulations.
- Performs a variety of assignments designed to develop professional knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out tasks.
- Performs entry level work with the support and under the supervision of more senior members of the team.
- Follows instructions to accomplish tasks assigned by senior staff.
- Meets required schedules while producing quality work.
- Attends coordination meetings with internal and external teams as required.
- BA/BS + None or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Bachelor’s in Urban Planning, City Planning or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe In-Design and Adobe Illustrator, or other related software
- Previous experience with a consulting or planning firm
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.