Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Are you driven by positive social impact? We are looking for an experienced Environmental Graphic Designer to join our growing studio. If you’re looking to make a positive impact on society, we want to hear from you. This role requires an established designer with extensive experience working on all facets of environmental graphic design, signage, and wayfinding for built environment projects. In this role, you will lead project research, and collaborate with multiple teams to develop, design, and implement environmental graphics. You’ll incorporate these designs into architectural drawing sets or separate packages that include specifications, materials, details and locations for designed elements. A creative flair is required alongside a high level of technical proficiency.
- A positive team player who always asks, ‘how can I make this better…what’s possible?’
- A fantastic communicator, with demonstrated initiative and multitasking capabilities
- Creative, curious, and collaborative
- Self-motivated, organised, and pro-active
And you’ll possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in architecture, industrial design, graphic design, interior design or similar
- 5-10+ years proven experience of taking projects from schematic design through to construction intent documentation relating to environmental graphics, signage and wayfinding, and user-experience based environments
- A professional membership of GDC, SEGD, or other design related advocacy organization
- A keen interest and eagerness to learn and adapt to a varied range of signage and wayfinding projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A highly attuned attention to detail with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills
- A high level of strategic thinking to create designs based upon rational and conceptual ideas
- The ability to read architectural plans, sections, elevations and details, and coordinate with architectural teams and fabricators on projects
- Revit and/or 3D software knowledge is a plus
Our team lives and breathes creativity, engagement, and excellence. Our approach combines design expertise with distinct and informed point of view, and strong communication skills. We believe that this results in brands that build trust, inspire confidence, and forge lasting relationships with our communities. If your pulse picked up a little as you read this, if you feel you can contribute to our quest – if you can see yourself here – SHOW US. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement on why you are right for our team. Get creative and convince us you’re the kind of person who wants to question the status quo, and that we’d be foolish not to hire you.