Casson Mann is seeking an Exhibition Designer to join its team in London. Casson Mann is a London-based practice specializing in the design of museums and exhibitions. They are currently looking for a 3D designer to join their team. They want a proactive, motivated team player.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent in interior/exhibition design and be passionate about design in museums and galleries.
Key skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years’ relevant design experience.
- Conceptual thinking, including the ability to grasp complex narratives and bring them to life in imaginative ways.
- Knowledge of working in museums, including sensitive objects and within historic buildings
- Ability to work collaboratively in a design team.
- Experience in dealing with contractors and managing client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy, with a high degree of proficiency in Adobe suite, Vectorworks, Vectorworks 3D and – ideally – Cinema 4D.
Casson Mann is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and they recognize and celebrate the benefits of a diverse and inclusive team. No recruitment agencies please.
To apply, please submit a covering letter including salary expectations, along with your CV and portfolio (under 5 MB).