Interior Architects is presently searching for a full-time Experiential Graphic Designer in our Boston studio. Working under general supervision of a Senior EGD or Director of EGD, the Experiential Graphic Designer designs and develops a variety of deliverables, including brand development, signage and environmental graphics programs.
Specific responsibilities will includes:
- Actively participates in and oversees the design, development and production of environmental graphics
- Creates innovative, creative and complete design concepts and presents to clients
- Prepares plans, message schedules, sections, elevations and detailed drawing packages
- Manages the budget, scope and schedule for the environmental graphic design portion of projects
- Creates and maintains effective key agency relationships
Required Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics, Industrial Design or Interior Design, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience with 3D/2D graphics, signage, digital printing
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of the commercial interior architecture and/or design industry
- Demonstrated competency in all phases of environmental graphics
- Understanding of branding concepts and the potential for their application to, relationship with and integration into the built environment
- Skilled visual sense and understanding of typography, composition, multiple media platforms, legibility, standards development, documentation, fabrication and implementation
- Sound Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign skills
- Knowledge of video editing, interactive design, industrial design and 3D design/visualization and softwares (Autodesk 3dsmax, Vray) will be plus.
- Excellent verbal, graphic and written communication skills.
Please submit a portfolio or work examples with your application.