MVRDV was founded in 1993 by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The office is committed to providing solutions to today’s urban and architectural issues. The design method is based on highly collaborative research that includes, from the start of the project process, clients, various stakeholders and experts from a wide range of fields. The results of this collaboration are exemplary and frank projects that allow our cities and landscapes to develop towards a better future.
The headquarters of MVRDV is based in Rotterdam, we have a branch in Shanghai in China, in Paris in France and in Berlin in Germany. The Paris office will focus on our many current French projects such as the transformation of a mixed program building in the heart of Paris, large-scale masterplans in Bordeaux and Caen, the Part Dieu shopping center in Lyon and many other projects.
We are currently recruiting for our Paris office and would like to add ambitious people to the team. This offer will allow you to increase your skills and give you a global view of working in an office operating on a global scale.
- 5-6 ans d’expérience
- Expérience obligatoire en phase APD/PRO/DCE/CHANTIER sur la thématique du LOGEMENTS
- Bonne capacité graphique et d’expression pour communiquer les idées
- Connaissance solides sur toutes les phases d’études
- Familiarité avec les clients Français-Belges
- Facilité d’échange entre MVRDV and clients
- Ambitieux, collaborative et flexible au sein de l’équipe
- Logiciels : Revit, Rhino and Adobe
- Communication usuelle et technique fluide en anglais
- 5-6 Years’ of proven professional experience
- Experience in the APD / PRO / DCE / BUILDING SITE phases of HOUSING project
- Excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Strong knowledge of and experience in all phases of the design process
- Strong knowledge of the French market and Belgium market
- Ability to act as a contact person between MVRDV and clients
- Ambitious, a collaborative team player and flexible
- Software : Revit, Rhino and Adobe
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and French
Please send your motivation in English