Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- Furniture Designer
Growing company in the design industry seeks a high energy Furniture Designer. Must be able to design furniture according to production schedules and capture the design aesthetics and point of view of the company.
• Develop for approval designs in accordance with company point of view and production deadlines
• Create floorplans for products in showrooms and shows which will display merchandise and have a good traffic flow
Qualified candidates must possess the following or at least be familiar with:
• Knowledge of construction and the ability to draw construction details that are incorporated into shop drawings
• Architectural experience helpful but not necessary
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Able to maintain databases in organized mannerisms using company conventions
In order to be considered, a sample of AutoCAD and Shop Drawings preferably of furniture MUST be attached.
Please send cover letter and resume with 3 professional references along with those samples.