Diamond Schmitt is currently seeking a Graduate Architect – Clinical Planning to join their Toronto office.
The ideal candidate will be an architect with at least two years of diverse clinical planning experience with large, complex healthcare institutions and facilities and possess a demonstrated passion for excellence in healthcare planning and design. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy office, are key attributes.
- Apply clinical planning expertise to the development of outstanding healthcare architecture
- Create and develop innovative health care designs
- Follow established standards and codes in the development of health care designs
- Support the coordination and integration of engineering disciplines and requirements of medical equipment
- Actively seek new knowledge in the design and planning of medical and healthcare facilities
- Intern Architect
- Have fluency in applicable healthcare codes, regulations, standards and best practices
- EDAC (Evidence Based Design Accreditation), Sigma Six or LEAN qualifications are an advantage
- WELL certification is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of REVIT
- Experience with dRofus or similar data management programs is an advantage
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected].