Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years
Humanscale is looking for an intelligent and organized individual to assist with our Digital marketing department starting in July. The marketing department seeks an intern who can work independently and part of the team.
Intern should be prepared to work in fast-paced environment and be able to think quickly and intuitively. They will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Support social media efforts
- Assist with event organization, marketing and administration
- Organize, manage and format online image catalogues
- Research and contribute to SEO efforts
- Assist with contact management systems
- Maintain public relations library and media reports
- Assist with population of global website content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing
- Problem Solving– Identifying and resolving problems in a time critical manner; developing alternative solutions; logical thinking and quick resolution skills.
- Judgment– Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; has a professional approach to decision making.
- Efficiency/Organization– Remains organized in all daily tasks
- Attendance/Punctuality– Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at all meetings on time when applicable.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; shows interest in growth and creates opportunities.
- Attention to Detail– Carefully performs all tasks with minimal mistakes in a timely manner; double checks own work prior to submission
- Other skills and competencies will be required for additional projects and duties given by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Some experience with Photoshop.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of multiple social media platforms
- Professional decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning about new products and processes.
- Interest in architecture, interior design and furniture design
- Undergraduate Student
- Majoring in marketing or advertising