Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Graphic Designer with an enthusiasm and curiosity for brands, who is looking to develop their career and work of this key team within our business. The role is initially for a 3 month internship with the potential for a permanent position.
Our in-house design and production team (Expressions) is tasked with creating impact across all departments, from client delivery – working with brands including Twitter, Jaguar Land Rover and L’Oreal – through to marketing and new business – and are leading a global conversation on the most effective ways of using design to drive implementation of our ideas within our client organisations.
This is an entry level position – ideal for a recent graduate or enthusiastic self-starter. We’re more interested in capability than we are in qualifications. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an exceptional knowledge in graphic design – but will not necessarily require formal qualification.
What you’ll do
You will help to bring concepts and ideas to life. A typical week might include concept development work for our clients; producing pitch collateral for our new business team; or supporting our teams with a marketing event.
You will work closely with our Creative leads – with responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of Studio work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and delivering design projects
- Supporting new business pitches and creating world class marketing collateral
- Bringing new creative ideas to the table
- Passion and interest in learning to supply files ready for print.
You are excited by the idea of creating impact and bringing concepts and ideas to life. You have a passion for taking words and ideas and transforming them into highly visual outputs, that wow our clients and their consumers alike.
You are a natural multi-tasker, detail-oriented and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done. You are excited about the opportunity to join a busy agency environment, have solid grounding in Graphic Design and are looking to develop you career within this field – taking advantage in this role, and working with a talented creative team and on the world’s biggest brands.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for print and presentation
- Experience in, or interest in digital design
- Advanced in using Adobe software, in particular Illustrator & InDesign
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Able to stick to deadlines
- Contributes ideas and design artwork to set briefs
- Ability to work as a part of a team including printers, photographers, animators, other designers, internal stakeholders and marketing specialists
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to produce accurate and high-end work
- Strong interest in brand and design trends
- Proactive and professional
- Ability to stay positive despite setbacks and embrace change.
About C Space
C Space is a customer agency, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London and Shanghai.
Over the years we have helped clients like, Tesco, Diageo, Ebay and Ikea to solve problems from the customers’ perspective. Most of our clients have worked with us for a number of years and about 80% keep coming back for more every year: building long-lasting relationships with our clients is the key ingredient to our success.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We have launched six ‘Behaviours’ to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and develop and building a high performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will.
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact.
- Show the love: celebrating successes & ensuring everyone has a voice.
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more.
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from “office politics” and “hidden agendas”
- Open up and listen: Listening first and fully before we respond or react
We tend to gravitate towards people who are self-starters, see the glass as half-full and are likely to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment: six directors of EMEA business started their career at C Space as entry level consultants! We attract people who are curious about the world & who are able to match this curiosity with the ability to problem-solve challenges for clients in marketing & insight departments
Alongside a competitive salary we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from contributory pension, discounted private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers to internal and external training opportunities, C Space Bnb – enabling you to work at any of our global offices at the company’s expense, weekly drinks, regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties.
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal & Instagram @c_spaceglobal.
C Space is a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Please send a copy of your CV and examples of recent work (e.g. your latest creative showreel). All applicants will need to submit a portfolio in order to be considered for this role.