- Provide graphics support on corporate materials, especially content creativity and delivery on digital media (e.g. motion pictures, short video/vlog, interactive interface like H5)
- Conceptualize and develop compelling website design
- Compose and keep record of all graphics and artwork files
- Sourcing and manage external vendors to support graphics design and production.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphics Design / Web Design / Multimedia Design or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in graphics design and web development (experience in architectural & interior fields is an advantage)
- Solid knowledge and skills in Mac Operation
- Proficient in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash , etc
- Knowledge in web design techniques including HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, etc
- Familiar with multimedia software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, XD and Aftereffect
- Strong graphic sense and visualization ability
- Sensitive to trends in internet development, web design and graphics design
- Responsible, self-motivated and possess good time management skills to meet tight deadlines & be good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by clicking Apply now. Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.