To provide an in-house graphic design service to the business, acting as an internal studio responsible for wide ranging marketing collateral, including artwork for sample material, printed brochures, advertising, and other media, including traditional print and on-line. A cohesive, creative and collaborative approach is required to provide a core support function for a range of internal departments and wider external stakeholders.
- To undertake Graphic Design artwork to create print-ready artwork for all Camira pattern material and wider marketing collateral requirements in line with branding and corporate identity guidelines for all market segments and geographical territories. This included the design of both customer specific swatch cards and Camira pattern material to ensure the timely provision of sampling for product launch and on-going product promotion.
- To exercise creative flair in designing wide-ranging marketing communication materials, including promotional brochures and flyers, adverts for print and web, mood boards, infographics, event artwork, internal documents and branded giveaways. Additional graphics requirements extend from stationery to signage and vehicle livery.
- To provide digital support across various platforms, including web maintenance and development, social media channels, sales apps and presentation software for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- To manage photography assets at brand, product and case study level.
- To assist in the fulfilment of graphics requirements for exhibitions and events, including pre-show publicity and event collateral, as well as development of other branded point of sale items.
Education / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- An experienced Apple Mac user with particular familiarity of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver)
- Skilled with presentation software e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi (Desirable)
- Experience of Website CMS: Drupal and WordPress (Desirable)
- Experience of iMovie for video or similar (Desirable)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experiences of working in a busy commercial environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet specific deadlines
- Work with strong attention to detail
- Creative skills with an eye for design, colour and photography
- Aptitude for digital media and ability to apply to daily tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable with solid interpersonal skills.
- Hold a valid passport
- Full clean driving licence (Desirable)
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply by sending your CV to – [email protected]
https://www.camirafabrics.com/contact/offices-and-facilities Follow Camira on: Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/camira Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CamiraFabrics