The Wing is hiring a Graphic Designer to assist with the conceptualization and execution of various digital and print design projects. This role reports to The WIng’s Design Director and will work closely with other members of the Brand Team.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Create original designs for various brand touchpoints including in-space signage, special events, member communications, merchandise, and more.
- Develop innovative design concepts that remain true to the brand’s identity standards.
- Execute day-to-day company needs using design standards.
- Prepare mechanical files and print specs for the production of various print and signage projects.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to develop concepts and art direction for various video, social, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage multiple cross departmental projects to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Communicate to leadership the status of various ongoing projects.
- Support the Events, Partnerships, and Community teams with various brand collateral needs.
- Support the Operations team with in-space signage needs.
- Support the Brand team by creating social media graphics, conceptualizing video and photo shoots, and light photoshop editing.
- Strong understanding of typographic skills and grid use
- Organization and time management
- Adobe CC
- After Effects
- 3+ years
- Print and signage production