Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
San Francisco design studio seeks exceptional and ambitious graphic designer with solid understanding of brand design across various communication platforms, both digital and print.
We are seeking an experienced designer to work with our team to establish strategic and visual direction for projects while working closely with our team to oversee projects from start to finish.We seek a person with passion for design combined with strong conceptual design skills, capable of exploring innovative approaches in an interdisciplinary environment with the ability to make a significant contribution to our productive, collaborative idea-based culture.
- Design academic background plus at least three years experience in a creative agency working on branding, web and print projects.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to articulate and substantiate design concepts to the team including being comfortable with taking feedback and collaborating on design ideas. Then be able to present to clients and explain how design ideas tell the client’s story in a strategic and compelling manner.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a rational design process across a variety of formats, including brand systems, websites, mobile, print, environmental.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Possess enthusiasm and love of learning.
- Desires a small-studio atmosphere collaborating with an open-minded, fun and talented team.
If you fit the above, please submit a resume and in your reply detail your agency/design studio hands-on experience. Include your portfolio (website or PDF). Use “[Your Name] for Designer” as the subject of the email.
Salary and benefits: TBD
Must be local.