Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
With offices in the SF Bay Area, Dallas, and Singapore, EDG is a hospitality firm that blends branding with architecture and design. From 5-star resorts on idyllic stretches of beach to chef-driven restaurants in urban centers, we design and execute some of the world’s most innovative hospitality experiences from concept to completion.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of award-winning graphic design and we are looking for new team members to join our rapidly growing graphic design department.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Designer for our California headquarters located at Hangar 7 in Novato. The selected candidate must be dynamic and driven, creative, disciplined, and possess the ability to think “outside the box.” We want someone with a passion for innovation that is inspired by the latest trends in the graphic design and branding world.
Our graphic design department collaborates with a talented group of brand strategists, architects, interior designers and food & beverage experts. The right candidate is adaptable – equally willing to work with a team to develop nuanced and thoughtful graphic solutions in addition to working independently and efficiently on a number of projects within any given day. The EDG culture is built on creativity and advancement. This position is a good fit if you like a challenge and want to be rewarded for it.
Visit us at www.edgdesign.com
A Strong Portfolio Including the following:
- Logo Design experience
- Publication Design with integrated typography and image composing
- Strong foundation in color theory, design principles and typography
- Experience with print production, a plus
- Signage experience, a plus
- Wall Graphics or experience integrating Graphics into built environments, a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
- 2+ Years of Graphic Design experience
- Complete mastery of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong technical skills and realization of ideas through mockup production
- Indesign Skills: Setting Master Pages and Character/Paragraph Style Guide Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering results on time, over tight deadlines
- A passion for an exciting, fast-paced environment; you will be challenged and inspired…and never be bored.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal direction; while also flexible and adaptable with ability to take art direction and implement revisions in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize assignments to meet critical deadlines
- Design projects from early concept through production, taking responsibility for creative output, schedule, and maintaining design integrity from start to finish.
- Represent the graphic design department in team meetings and Client-facing presentations
- Ability to create print-ready files and coordinate prodcution with outside print and collateral vendors
Please email us your cover letter, resume, and a portfolio of your work to: [email protected]
All emails must have Graphic Designer — “YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.