Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio that specializes in mainstream applications of emerging technologies. Products developed by Axiom Zen have touched 200+ million consumers and are used by the world’s leading organizations. Recent successes include CryptoKitties, the first mainstream application of blockchain technology outside cryptocurrency.
Your mission is to inspire delight with imagery and craft. In this role, you will help shape how brands within Axiom Zen look, how they feel, and how they are experienced.
- Develop and redefine brands across projects at Axiom Zen.
- Create holistic designs on multiple platforms.
- Develop creative materials such as display advertising, animations, and social materials for marketing campaigns.
- Determine how to represent abstract concepts in a visual way.
- Create and organize display materials with strong typographic skills.
- Work with other designers to integrate your designs into various other platforms, websites, and apps.
- Deliver a creative message through various different channels (eg: develop campaigns that span social media, websites, apps and physical products).
- Be meticulous about documenting your work and ensuring files are organized and shareable with the team.
The ideal candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a creative risk-taker, art maverick, and team player. They have a strong preference for craft and an obsession for pixel perfection. They will work closely with art directors, creative directors, product designers, product owners, marketing strategists, and a variety of other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone to own graphic design – to execute a strategy and push our team forward.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Have strong typography skills.
- Have a love for visual storytelling and brand design.
- Be a creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work.
- Have an expert eye for detail and pixel perfection.
- Have a varied background including print, packaging, experiential design, and digital design.
- Have maturity to work with, manage, and build relationships within a brand.
- Have illustration, motion, and 3D illustration skills (this is a major bonus).
How to apply:
- Please include your resume
- Send us a portfolio or samples of your artwork
More about Axiom Zen:
Axiom Zen is also the team behind ZenHub, the world’s leading collaboration solution for technical teams; and the creator of Toby, tab management with personality recognized as Top Chrome Extension of the year by both Google and Product Hunt. Axiom Zen’s work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, and Fast Company.