Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
Become a Part of the Nike Team…
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
With direction from Design management, a Nike Apparel Graphic Designer II for Global Football Apparel uses his/her design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect Nike’s design ethos. We encourage designers to explore different mediums that complement their concept work and research. Nike is interested in creating the new look of Modern Sport through its apparel graphics and looks for graphic designers who exemplify a different perspective on placement, scaling and use a blend of fashion and streetwear aesthetic.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other relevant field
• 5+ years of progressive technically sophisticated graphic design experience.
• Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design.
• Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
• Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications.
• Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
• A passion for sport and knowledge of streetwear culture is a plus.
• 3D execution a plus
Travel up to 10%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00387420