NVE is a world-class experiential marketing and event production agency guided by the principle that the right moment will transform someone forever. We create distinct and data-driven experiences rooted in cultural context to convert consumer attention into action, sales, and absolute brand loyalty.
Summary of Position
NVE seeks a talented mid-level Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The Graphic Designer will be working under the direction of the Creative Director and collaboratively with the experiential and presentation designers from pitches through to sold events. They will be responsible for creating stunning graphics that bring our events to life, from large-scale walls and banners down to every last element, be it printed or digital. The Graphic Designer will ensure that the designs meet project objectives and company standards.
- Concepting: Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation
- Design Development: Creative research and development through Inspiration Boards, Mockups, and production of final artwork
- Execute custom design elements for event collateral such as digital activations, stage backdrops, wall graphics, booth design, banners, signage, invites and other support material
- Assist in managing branding grids and workback schedules to ensure all files are delivered on time
- Interdepartmental Collaboration: Graphic Designer will work closely with the project lead to ensure designs are on target for clients needs, and with the experiential design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately and seamlessly integrated into the overarching event design.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have strong layout and typography skills
- Have a proven track record of creative execution with 3+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent and/or training in art and technology, computer/digital art
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Agency experience
- Illustration skills desired but not required
- Understanding and past professional experience in experiential or event design
- Must be able to work creatively in a group environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- The ability to think creatively about brand identity and translate into event graphics
- Strong communication skills: visual, written and verbal
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude. Self-Motivated, energetic, and organized
- Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Be a self-starter and have meticulous follow-through
- Passionate about events and experiences!