Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Particle team! This position will work on multiple projects for the Creative team, with a focus on producing ads and web content for our acquisition and online branding efforts. Organizational skills, the ability to juggle priorities, and to quickly switch between projects is a must. If you are interested, please apply with your resume, plus a sample of work or a link to your portfolio.
Wondering what a day in the life of a Graphic Designer at Article looks like? Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing digital assets for a variety of web and brand initiatives, including email newsletters, website graphics, and campaign materials.
- Adhering to established brand guidelines.
- Assisting in the creation of a variety of digital assets for Marketing/Advertising efforts.
- Offering and receiving feedback to help drive innovation and strong work across the design team.
- Producing production-ready files for the Creative and Marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with other Creative team projects as required.
- A graphic design degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of three years experience as a graphic or UI designer, preferably for an e-commerce lifestyle brand.
- Strong understanding of Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud programs (e.g.: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Upholding design standards and best-practices across customer-facing and internal platforms,
- Familiarity with MailChimp and email marketing best practices.
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create and communicate concepts, and to collaborate in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and platforms.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
- Awareness and interest in the design community, local and global.
- Interest in home decor, interiors, or industrial design is an asset.
- Illustration skills are an asset.
- Previous experience with Wrike is an asset.