The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field and 1-2 years related experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office is required. Experience in the architectural or related design field is a plus.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with portfolio of printed and digital materials
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, After Effects, and Premiere desired.
- A strong understanding of corporate brand standards and the ability to bring a creative edge to projects while working within the standards
- Self-starter that works well both independently and with a team
- Comfortable taking direction and meeting deadlines
- Strict attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and curiosity about current trends and finding ways to apply them to our brand
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates, click ‘Apply on-line’. Include your resume, salary requirements, and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB) OR a link to on-line work samples or portfolio.
Perkins+Will is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.