join our team. You will be working closely with our IT marketing team to produce graphics, renders, and videos for various digital mediums. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create images for the company’s social media platform.
- Create images for Blogs and Email marketing pieces.
- Work with/create room-scene renders to showcase our products
- Update the company’s website and other brand assets
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Create videos for social media and other web uses
- Contribute in the planning and execution of all company campaigns
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Completed (or currently in school for) Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience with Interior Design strongly preferred
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Video experience preferred
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please attach a copy of your cover letter and resume when responding. No phone calls please.