Looking to leverage your creativity and unique skill set by contributing to a global brand identity? IBI Group is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional Architecture, Engineering, and Consulting (AEC) company to a cutting-edge, technology-driven design firm, and is in need of talented creatives to help drive
it’s new strategic plan and brand vision forward.
We are seeking an experienced Intermediate Graphic Designer to join its largest Regional Marketing Team, located in IBI’s head office in midtown Toronto. Reporting directly to the Regional Business Development Manager – Canada East, you will join six (6) other Graphic Designers and have exposure to individuals at all levels of the organizational hierarchy. This means working directly with directors, project managers, and a diverse set of disciplines and clients on the coordination and execution of a wide range of marketing and business development materials for both print and digital platforms.
If this description ramps you up, submit your resume and portfolio!
IBI offers you a career you can define… Discover It!
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Applying creative thinking and a diverse set of design skills to a variety of print and digital media, including multi-million dollar proposals, marketing and promotional materials, such as conference booth graphics, brochures, flyers/pamphlets, etc., and eye-catching digital presentations
- Supporting the creation or editing of digital content for e-communications and videos, in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
- Walking, talking, and breathing the IBI brand by exercising creativity while upholding brand guidelines and standards
- Applying proposal content to designed layouts using corporate templates
- Developing customized graphic designs for client-based project work, such as reports
- Providing creative advice and direction, managing workflow processes, owning design execution, and ensuring quality control of creative work
- Providing design support effectively and efficiently within the Regional Marketing Team
- Preparing creative material for production and overseeing production from start to finish; coordinating with external third parties for production when applicable
- Maintaining project files in a highly organized manner
- Conducting oneself professionally in all interactions with stakeholders