Humanscale is a global designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and wellness in the workplace. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years.
The Graphic Designer will work directly with our Art Director on the visual design of Humanscale brand and marketing efforts. You will be required to ideate and implement ideas, arrange graphics with copy and prepare mock-ups. The ideal candidate would be able to effectively design a wide variety of digital and print media, as well as have knowledge and experience in photography, video production, editing and animation.
You need to be a self-starter, enjoy a fast pace, and can project manage many overlapping tasks and deadlines.
- Assist with creating assets for visual marketing campaigns including email templates, sales collateral, presentations, social media content, in-house videos, in-house photgraphy and animations
- Collaborate with the Art Director, other Graphic Designers and all Marketing Team members
- Communicate and consult with stakeholders and partners to identify the best visual solutions for communication requests and design materials to support brand objectives.
- Provide support for digital marketing team as needed, including creating HTML eblasts and invitations, and company website updates
- Become familiar with all company products and services in order to promote their features and benefits to the best advantage
- Organize and archive all photography, artwork, and completed projects for future reference
- Minimum of 2 years relevant graphic design experience, ideal 4+ years
- Experience with a wide range of design work and strong typography skills
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with print design
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to build good working relationships
- Understanding of MAC and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of HTML, After Effects, Premiere and video editing are a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Project management savvy
- Team player skilled at working across multiple teams
- Able to work well under tight deadlines and deliver assignments on time
- B.A. or B.F.A. in graphic design or a related field
- 2-4 years experience implementing visual designs across print and digital media
- Proficient in industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines
- Successful candidate should possess a talent for creating fresh, high-quality designs with an exceptional portfolio (personal website, Dribbble, or Behance) showing design experience across media channels
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)