Lemay’s Branding and Visual Communication team is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Montreal office for a 12-month Maternity Leave replacement contract.
What You Will Accomplish With Us
- Production of electronic and printed documents and presentations;
- Management of corporate documents and updating of corporate brochures;
- Design of summary visuals for project communication purposes;
- Layout and graphic adaptation of various studies (maps, graphics);
- Adaptation of the Lemay brand to client needs while ensuring compliance with graphic standards;
- Maintenance of corporate image bank;
- Creation of video and motion design content for promotional purposes.
What You Need
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in graphic design;
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illlustrator software;
- Knowledge of After Effects;
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of web design (UX/UI) an asset.