Perkins Eastman has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer in our Pittsburgh office. We are seeking an outstanding graphic designer to work closely with others in the department and in the firm. Perkins Eastman seeks a professional, dependable and creative Graphic Designer to work with the Strategy and Research teams. The Graphic Designer shall exhibit passion in supporting the overall studio graphic needs.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated team player willing to contribute in a fast-paced environment. The Graphic designer will demonstrate visual design language across multiple platforms such as web, mobile and print for multiple clients and their brands. Responsibilities will range from designing white papers, visually representing large amounts of data, eBlasts, apps, and more.
- Interpret and implement Perkins Eastman’s Human by Design graphic standards.
- Collaborate with the Architectural and Marketing teams in an often fast-paced environment.
- Develop contemporary, innovative graphic design ideas and creating iterations of offerings to present teams with options.
- Coordinate and deliver content for various platforms for internal and external use including print (proposals, submissions, presentations, invitations, brochures, maps, diagrams, logos, layouts, pitches, newsletters, infographics, advertisements, posters, white papers), digital (marketing collateral, website, magazine, social media, animations, conferences, events) or studio needs.
- Organize content and put together in a way is meaningful for presentations and proposals.
- Create visually appealing financial tables, charts, and unique infographics that effectively illustrate complex concepts.
- Manage budgets and schedule for print and digital deliverables.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for print production.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university. Diploma or certification in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Experience developing print and digital work, preferably in Architecture or related fields.
- Expert level knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite as well as current trends.
- Ability to work in a Windows based computer environment.
- Possess excellent layout skills.
- Creative, innovative and modern aesthetic
- Ability to create new ideas and present new concepts.
- Ability to follow instructions and direction.