Perkins Eastman seeks a professional, dependable, and creative Graphic Designer to work with a diverse studio with practice areas in Healthcare, Large Scale Mixed-Use, Planning & Urban Design, and Higher Education. This position will also support our Costa Mesa, San Francisco, and Oakland offices, as well as the firmwide graphics department when needed.
- Interpret and implement Perkins Eastman’s Human by Design standards.
- Collaborate with the Architectural and Marketing teams in a fast paced environment.
- Organize, prepare, and compile content for meaningful presentations and proposals.
- Coordinate and deliver content for various platforms for internal and external use including print (proposals, presentations, reports, whitepapers, invitations, brochures, maps, diagrams, logos, newsletters, infographics, posters, etc.) and digital (website content, social media, email blasts, animations, etc.).
- Create visually appealing financial tables, charts, schedule, and unique infographics that effectively illustrate complex concepts.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for print production.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university. Diploma or certification in Graphic Design, Production, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience developing print and digital work, preferably in Architecture or a related field.
- Expert level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Additional software skills (full Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, Revit, AutoCad, Flash, HTML, etc.) are a plus.
- Ability to work in a Windows-based computer environment, including knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Possess excellent layout skills with a creative, innovative, and modern aesthetic.
- Ability to create new ideas and present new concepts.
- Ability to follow instructions and consistently meet deadlines.