Why Join the Tiree Team?
As a leader in the project management industry, we deliver complex and cutting-edge real property projects across Canada and abroad.
As a Senior Heritage Architect, you will be a vital part of the project management team responsible for the planning and delivery of a large heritage conservation and revitalization portfolio.
Your Day To Day
- Provide technical advice and review documents from a compliance perspective
- Participate in the review of Schematic Design
- Work with client team to gather and understand the heritage components of institutional buildings;
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to understand the historical and heritage importance of all elements of design;
- Ensure heritage components are understood by all parties and parameters documented effectively;
- Liaise with client teams to develop a continuous improvement plan to updating the strategies on a regular basis; and
- Work with client teams to develop action plans and risk management plans for the integration of heritage elements within the project.
- Research and document the heritage considerations, developing both macro and micro plans for the handling of all heritage components in large-scale, complex buildings; and
- Develop strategies to ensure heritage elements are maintained and conserved during the design and construction process, implementing successful lessons learned from similar projects.
- Good working knowledge of Heritage Conservation
- Degree or diploma in architecture or architectural technology (OAA designation an asset)
- 10 years+ experience as a Project Manager supporting architectural projects of high-complexity and value;
- Extensive experience working as an owner’s representative working with a variety of stakeholders; and
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Our People – work with industry leaders and best-in-class project teams
Our Projects – work on the most iconic and exciting real property projects
Our Culture – work within a vibrant corporate culture, with a full schedule of social events and a comprehensive health and wellness program
Our Compensation – work for an employer that offers competitive pay, RRSP matching, health benefits, and paid professional development
Tiree is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes employment equity. Tiree is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of accommodation measures you may require.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Tiree, but wish to note that only qualified candidates will be asked to attend an interview.