At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars in their field of work or study to join our team.
As a Process/Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and driving the development of processes in the fulfillment center. Your goals will include improving safety and quality and reducing costs. You will work with key stakeholders to define problems and then propose and implement solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities Includes
- Identifying process improvements or changes and utilizing data to build cases for their implementation
- Developing economic justification to support process improvements, new processes, or expenditures
- Leading process implementation and measuring results after implementation to ensure success
- Working cross-functionally with operations, sourcing, and customer service to streamline the fulfilment center processes
- Working towards a degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter with strong initiative and an ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of lean principles
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- Ability to learn and move quickly to match the quick growth of the company
- Must be available to work full time in our DUMBO office and Brooklyn Fulfillment Center
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Internship
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community.