Impel Studio is seeking a highly motivated designer for a paid internship position. This is an opportunity to gain real world experience at an award-winning design consultancy. You will support the design staff, assist with day-to-day office tasks, and contribute to design projects. We’re looking for someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, and wants to have fun doing their job.
- Paid position
- 3 month duration, starting immediately
- Student or Graduate with a Degree in Industrial Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency with SolidWorks and KeyShot
- Strong ID skills and problem solving ability a definite plus
- Candidates must be able to live in NYC with a sub-1hr commute to our office
- Respond with a VERY brief introductory email, detailing any relevant professional experience
- You must include a link to your online portfolio or a pdf file of work samples, under 6Mb
- Please respond with DESIGN INTERN as the subject in your email
- Please do not respond if you can’t meet these requirements.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.