Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Position: Industrial Designer
Location: Orem Utah
Status: Full Time
Braven is a lifestyle brand on a global basis and the leader in carrying solutions and innovations. We are currently looking for a Senior Industrial Designer to be a part of the ever expanding Braven Brand and help develop new products and ideas for the portable consumer electronics market.Your position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as well as drive the Braven brand and its evolving product offering. You will work within a group of designers to execute on brand and product-marketing goals, strategies and roadmaps. Projects and tasks may include, but are not limited to: Bluetooth Speakers, Headphone earbuds and other unique audio aplications. You will create mood boards, design sketches, renderings and specification/technical drawings for prototype production, as well as Conceptual designs in CAD for design evaluation. Through the design process, you will walk each project from concept to validation, to sale and marketing approvals and eventually through to final production and become familiar with the entire product development process.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Strong aesthetic sensibility and able to visually and verbally communicate through sketches, renderings and presentations
- Display an innovative, meaningful approach to design
- Experience in Cad software and hard goods design
- Have a good sense and knowledge of the current design market as well as the Braven brand
- Possess knowledge about materials and finishes and manufacturing processes
- Have a great passion for soft/hard goods design as well as a genuine interest in fashion, art and culture
- Be cooperative, hardworking, open minded and positive person
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design or similar
- Highly proficient in 2D computer software programs (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote or similar).
- Proficient in 3D computer software programs (e.g Solidworks or similar).
- Well organized with a high attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work efficiently under tight timelines
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction
- You have 3-7 years of Industrial Design experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
Listen Everywhere™. BRAVEN Audio is widely recognized for designing award-winning premium Bluetooth® audio solutions that deliver superior sound in any setting. Founded in 2011, BRAVEN’s dedication to craftsmanship and innovative engineering quickly transformed the brand into one of the fastest growing wireless audio brands in the industry with a diversified product line encompassing Outdoor, Active, and Premium centered audio solutions. For more information about BRAVEN Audio, please visit www.braven.com or connect with BRAVEN on Facebook at facebook.com/bravenproducts, Instagram @bravenproducts, and in action on YouTube via BRAVENproducts.