Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We’re hiring for…
a prestigious cross-disciplinary brand that brings together design and tech, defining the future and truly making the shift in their industry sector. The global brand operates across four businesses on six continents, offering great resources and opportunities for collaboration working on local and global projects, on IOT and smart devices as well as futuristic proposals.
- Will create innovative concepts, products, services, experiences and human interfaces while considering their manufacturing process, engineering, cost and marketing
- Can take a design process from research and concept through implementation
- Loves to stay up to date with trends and technological developments, market shifts and new product ranges
- Is excited about cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Is keen to learn about everything design-related such as trends, color, materials/processes, technology, CAD
- Are skilled in various research methods, sketching, CAD, modelmaking
- Are keen to learn and implement new approaches to design, research ad modelmaking
- Understand the consumer, consider function along with with business, cost objectives and aesthetic needs
- Love to ideate and conceptualise
- Have about 4-6 years of design experience within consumer products, furniture, interior design, lighting, architecture
- To be part of an open and collaborative culture, aiming to truly make a change and engaged in amazing programs around sustainability
- Quintile movements – 6-12 months salary reviews and transparency
- Structured support for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- up to 5 % bonus
- Pension scheme
- Family friendly policies
So, what do you think?
Drop me an email.
0208 6347 121
We reimagine the employee experience through design.
We’re a group of designers, researchers and talent specialists. Every day we inspire organisations to place design at the heart of their people strategy. We give them the formula to craft cultures that nurture innovation from within.People + Design = Innovation