At ARKTURA , we make design happen. Creativity, expert knowledge and cutting-edge technology shape everything we do – whether exploring new ways to unite form and function, adapting our pre-configured architectural systems to meet project needs, or partnering with clients through our Solutions Studio
Our multidisciplinary team brings together architects, designers, programmers, engineers, and artists with a deep understanding of the creative process. We use our collective ingenuity to bridge the gaps between design intent and manufacturing capabilities, and now, we’re proud to announce that we are bridging the gap between the North America and Europe.
- As an Arktura Industrial Designer, you will be responsible for managing digital and physical output for our architectural products and systems. This includes prototyping, sheet metal design and engineering, collaborating with architects, assisting with order fulfillment, CNC operation, interpreting architectural drawings, and assisting with project management and estimating.
- An Arktura Industrial Designer must be immune to stress, excited by challenges, and willing to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Ideal candidates must have an innate tendency to say “yes” to challenges as they present themselves.
- Working out of Arktura’s HQ2 in Rotterdam, this position will feel like a startup, but with the resources and technical support or a mid-size company. Arktura supports its team by providing them with the freedom / resources that they need so that they can feel ownership about the success and failure of their projects.
- Candidates must have experience in sheet metal, Rhino, Solidworks, and basic project management.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch.