Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
ITO Design is looking for a committed and experienced Industrial Designer to join its team in Cham, Switzerland.
Do you have excellent three-dimensional imagination and a pronounced sense of sculptural form, are you enthusiastic about design as a field of tension between technology, aesthetics and ergonomics, love designing products and already have professional experience in the field of industrial design? Then this position is for you!
- Independent implementation of complete design projects for international customers
- Participation in design projects as part of international and interdisciplinary teams
- Goal-oriented concept and design development according to customer specific briefings
- Iteratively build models and functional mockups to validate design concepts
- Detailed implementation of drafts in CAD
- Digital visualization of designs
- Presentation of design concepts
- Market observation and identification of new product potential
- Completed studies, while specializing in industrial design
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of industrial design
- Experience in planning and managing design projects
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials with experience in production-oriented design
- Very good CAD knowledge (preferably SolidWorks / Rhino)
- Experience with Sub-D programs is an advantage
- Good knowledge of digital display techniques (e.g., 3D rendering, image processing)
- Broad technical understanding
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Willingness to travel (e.g., international customer visits, trade fair visits, etc.)
- Good language skills in German and English (fluent in both spoken and written)
- Confident appearance in contact with customers and at presentations
How to Apply
To apply for the Industrial Designer position at ITO Design, please send relevant application documents and your portfolio as a PDF (max. 15 MB). Please note that web links will not be reviewed.