- Work on numerous technically demanding projects across a host of sectors—automotive, marine, interior/exterior architecture, products, furniture.
- Develop designs from sketch to presentation renderings to detailed 3D models.
- Periodic travel to client sites (mainly Europe, potentially the US).
- Full-time role based in their Central London studio (NB: this is an in-studio role rather than a hybrid or Work From Home position).
- 5-10 years’ post-graduation relevant work experience the following design areas: automotive, marine, luxury goods products.
- Excellent technical and 3D modelling skills, with solid experience in understanding of processes and materials.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Good time management skills; delivering work on time and to a high standard.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills, including being able to confidently present to and correspond with clients directly.
- Must work well within a varied team.
- Fluency in English.
- Advanced 3D modelling skills with excellent proficiency in Rhino and/or Solidworks.
- Excellent 3D rendering skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) would be an asset.
Marc Newson welcome applications from all interested candidates and wish to encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, and other groups underrepresented in industrial design.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio (5MB max) and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Industrial Designer” in the subject heading. Due to the large volume of applications received, they will only respond to candidates whose candidacy they would like to pursue. No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.