Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Henriquez Partners Architects is dedicated to working closely with clients to create buildings that are culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable.
Architect: with a passion for Interior Architecture
We have an immediate opening for an Interior Designer with 5+ years experience in all project phases including design, construction and project process from programming through to occupancy. The ideal candidate has previous experience in high-end multifamily and mixed-use interior design projects.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible design skills
- Space planning: suite distribution, suite layouts, public spaces and amenities
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of building interiors
- Furniture, Finishing and Equipment sourcing, selecting and specifying
- Proficiency with Architectural Software (Vectorworks, REVIT, Autocad, SketchUP, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Vectorworks and SketchUP are assets.
- Knowledge of VBBL or BC Building Code
- Building and maintaining relationships with product representatives
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working to tight deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and multitask
- A positive attitude, high initiative and self-motivated
- An Architecture Degree is required
This position directly reports to and supports the Director of Interior Architecture.
Please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio to:
Patricia Tewfik, Managing Director