An Interior Design Studio based in Greenwich, London are currently recruiting for an Interior Architect and Interior Architectural Technition with experience in Classical Interior/Exterior Design.
This Candidate will need to assist in running architectural-interior design projects alongside with Design team. We are looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to assist by taking responsibilities for the High End/Classical Interior Design work.
The Candidates we are looking for must be confidents, have at least 2-3 years in High End Interior Design with good knowledge of Architecture, motivated and driven. This is an exciting opportunity for these candidates who are willing to progress with their career and work with Clients on an International Level.
The Candidates who are willing to applied for this position will needs to have excellent knowledge in AutoCAD. If the candidates were to have knowledge of 3D Studio MAX + Rendering, Rhinoceros and Revit then this would be advantageous.
The Candidates MUST know Classical orders and understand Classical Design.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Interior Architectural Assistant Position Overview:
- Working on High End Interior Design and Architectural Projects on International Level,
- Taking responsibility for production of tender drawings packages, interior design details, joinery details and schedules,
- Communicating with Contractors,
- Checking or if necessary producing the construction drawings for General Contractor and relevant parties.
Qualifications and Skills:
Interior Architectural Assistant Position Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in High End /Traditional or Classical/ Interior Design,
- Architectural and Interior Design knowledge is required,
- Excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD,
- Motivated, Driven and Confident,
- Good communication skills.