- Plan, design and furnish interior environments for commercial projects, applying principles of interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, color schemes, and color coordination.
- Integrate design concept with knowledge of interior design to formulate practical, esthetic, and conducive environmental plan.
- Custom furniture design.
- Review design drawings and present interior design ideas to clients.
- Perform project design control, including the review of furniture prototypes, shop drawings, and submittals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 2 years’ experience in job offered
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We’re looking for fun, creative, organized, and self-motivated individuals who are great at deadlines, love working in a fast-paced team environment, and are passionate about luxury residential and hospitality interior design.
For consideration please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying for a design position, include your portfolio as well as hand sketches and computer generated renderings. Please keep attachments under 2 MB. Only well qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.