ZGF is seeking Interior Designer(s) to join our team in our Washington, DC office. We are looking for someone creative, motivated and curious with a passion for high performance workplace, learning/researching environments and healthcare facilities. Come join this fun, collaborative, and hardworking group of industry thought leaders, who are poised to shape the future of the built environment from the inside out. If you are up for the challenge, we are interested in talking with you.
As an Interior Designer you will…
- Produce design drawings, presentation drawings, and digital and physical models in support of projects and marketing pursuits.
- Perform design assignments with general direction and guidance.
- Work independently and collaboratively towards design solutions.
- Assist in developing design and technical solutions for projects in all phases from concepts and programing through construction administration.
- Maintain and foster relationships with clients and consultants.
- Demonstrate motivation in seeking out new responsibilities and challenges.
- Strong verbal, written, and graphical communication skills
- Proficient in modeling and documenting projects in Revit
- Proficient in design communication software including Rhino, Adobe CS, Microsoft Excel, and rendering software (V-Ray/3D Studio Max/Enscape)
- Experience with commercial workplace projects is required. Experience in education and/or healthcare projects is also desired
- A bachelor or higher degree in Interior Design or Architecture and a minimum of 1 year of experience in the field
- Progress towards NCIDQ Certification or Architectural Licensure strongly preferred
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation valued
Apply with your:
- Cover letter
*Portfolios ought to be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, Planning, etc.). Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be a link to URL or one PDF attachment.