Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are seeking an interior designer to join our practice who thrives in a highly creative and collaborative environment. Responsibilities include participation in all phases of a project including but not limited to conceptual design, space planning, architectural interior detailing – including millwork and RCPs, development of finish and furniture concepts, and writing furniture specifications. Knowledge of lighting is a plus. Additionally, this role includes the opportunity to lead and mentor internal team members, and communicate with clients.
This Position Is Ideal For Someone
- Who has a highly structured and organized approach, with experience working on education or healthcare spaces.
- Whose prior experience includes collaborating with a team and interfacing with clients at a high level.
- Who is looking for a place to grow and take the next step in their career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, preferably from a CIDA accredited program
- 5-10 years of experience
- Ability to work independently in Revit and Sketchup required